Home Is My Happy Place {Free} Printable

I've had 'home' on my mind quite a bit recently.  I've thought about how much time I spend on the couch, just READY for this baby to be born, and sometimes feel discouraged about the fact I haven't been outside these walls very much due to that.  I think about how wonderful it would be to go on a vacation!  The allure of all things "non-pregnant" keeps calling for me.  But...

Then I end up asking myself, "Is there really any other place I'd rather be right now?"  (Other than the delivery room).  And of course, the answer is a loud "No."

I LOVE being home.  I am so very fortunate to have the opportunity to be a stay at home Momma, without the burden (or blessing) of needing to "work," other than the great task of raising children (which we all know IS work). I love being around them and I love the creative process involved in making a beautiful home for them.  Some days, of course, are difficult and trying, but a great majority of them are amazing and rewarding.  And with that in mind, I've made this FREE printable for us!  Enjoy!  Have a happy home!

High resolution 8x10 format.  Just left-click on the image, enlarge, and save! 



No comments:

Post a Comment