FREE Thanksgiving Printable

It's finally September!  This month is when I start to prepare for Fall.  I look through my decor items, see what I need, and get to work on anything I feel is lacking before the official date comes around.  Fall and Winter are my absolute favorite times to decorate, so I always feel the pressure in the preceding weeks.


In prep, I've made a few variations of this new Thanksgiving/Autumn print!  All variations are included in one listing in my shop but you can get one for free here on the blog!

You might be familiar with the words in this printable from the hymn "Because I Have Been Given Much"

 Enjoy!  Happy Autumn!!  (Yay!!)

*5x7 and 8x10 High resolution format.  Just left click on image, enlarge, and save to your computer!




6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your post was featured on my blog. Please stop by to grab your "I've been featured" button. http://bestlifemistake.blogspot.com/2013/10/free-thanksgiving-printables.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful! I'm so honored that you chose to feature one of my printables among the works of so much talent!

      Delete
  2. Awesomely wonderful gift! I am grateful to you for this....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for this beautiful printable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. free printable wall art

    ReplyDelete