FREE Mother's Day Printable Cards

I could write a little tid-bit about the joy of being a mother, or the love and gratitude I have for my own mother, grandmother, and other mother figures in my life, but hey....
 FREE STUFF!! 
Seriously though, I have been so blessed to be a daughter, grand-daughter, daughter-in-law, and a mother myself.  There are so many women in my life that I feel undeserving to know and be around.  My mother is one of the strongest women I know and I just love her so much!  Now on to the prints...

If you're anything like me, easy is the key.  These prints fit on a regular sheet of paper or cardstock.  All you have to do is pick the one you like, follow the simple directions I have written in bold, print, fold, and give!  Enjoy!

High resolution 8.5x11 format.  Just left-click on the image, enlarge, and save!



I hope you like them!! 
If you do, Pin It!


No comments:

Post a Comment